Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Audio #11 Response

I got Spaceship Earth vibes from this audio. I thought it was going to be boring, but it told stories that kept my attention. It was unexpected. I wonder if Lynntella in the story was the same voice actor as the current narrator of Spaceship Earth. They sound very familiar.

This audio was talking about that anything is possible, cloning, and disabilities. They explore a shaft underground on Earth(?) too. And then there's a long part about shoes. The Bird People didn't want to talk about shoes, for whatever reason. Maybe the Shoe Factory took over the Bird People? Oh, and capitalism because the shoe shops make shoes that fail so that more people buy more shoes more often. And then every shop on that planet is a shoe shop, causing the humans of that planet to evolve into birds so they don't have to buy more shoes. The lesson that they go over is actually pretty interesting.

The analogy with the monopolization of the shoe stores really makes you wonder about businesses in our time. What companies are doing the same thing? And why is it Disney, even though I really, REALLY don't want it to be Disney? It's a shame that even though the entire goal of the human race is for everyone to get along, everyone seems to want to take advantage of everyone else. But, I guess life can't be that simple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Magicians Response

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream Response

The Ocean at the End of the Lane Response